310 Leicester St
Caledonia, NY 14423
A community celebration of the fall harvest at the Livingston County Agricultural Society and Fair.
Sept. 24, 1 – 10 p.m. | Sept. 25, 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. |. Sept. 26, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- 10 a.m. Draft Horse Show and Farm Class
- 3–6:30 p.m. Classic car cruise
- 7 – 11 p.m. “Bad Luck” southern rock, rock and country band
- Daily vendors: Food by Angry Rooster
- Raffle baskets
- Bounce House
- Daily NYSDEC K9 presentations: Officer Fuerch with K( Handley and Officer Dussault with K9 Ski. Kids, don’t forget to ask questions!
- Coyle’s Pumpkin Ranch and Farm: Come buy your pumpkins, gourds, and squash
This year’s fair is in memory of Robert Hilderbrant. Thank you for all your hard work and years of dedication. You will be missed by all.
This is a tentative schedule subject to change due to COVID or any other restrictions. Call (585) 245-1626 with questions. Masks are required in buildings for those who are not vaccinated.