Calling All Vendors
As you may know, Livingston County, New York, is in the path of totality for the Great North American Eclipse—a total solar eclipse occurring on Monday, April 8, 2024.
This rare astronomical event presents a unique opportunity for our community to come together and celebrate under the darkened sky.
- Date: April 6-8, 2024
- Location: Livingston County Fairgrounds, Caledonia, New York
- Duration of Totality: Approximately 3 minutes and 33 seconds
As the official public viewing site for Livingston County, our fairgrounds will be a hub of activity during this once-in-a-lifetime event. We anticipate thousands of visitors from near and far who will gather to witness the awe-inspiring eclipse.
We invite you to be part of this historic occasion by showcasing your craft, food, wine,
beer, or cider products. Our attendees will be looking for unique experiences and quality offerings. Here are some details:
- Craft Vendors: Set up your booth and display your handcrafted goods. Whether it’s jewelry, pottery, or textiles, our eclipse enthusiasts will appreciate your creativity.
- Food Vendors: Provide delicious meals or snacks to keep our guests energized throughout the day. From local favorites to international cuisine, there’s room for everyone.
- Wine, Beer, Cider, and Distillery Vendors: If you produce exceptional beverages, this is your chance to shine.
Attendees will be eager to sample local flavors while enjoying the celestial spectacle.
- Exposure: Reach a large audience of eclipse enthusiasts.
- Community Engagement: Be part of an unforgettable event that brings people together.
- Unique Setting: The eclipse provides an extraordinary backdrop for your offerings.
How to Get Involved
If you’re interested in participating as a vendor, please fill out the Vendor Interest form. We’ll provide further details on booth availability, fees, and logistics.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. Let’s make the 2024 total solar eclipse a memorable experience for all!
MICHELLE GALLAGHER, Secretary
Livingston County Agricultural Society and Fair
(Also in part with Caledonia Fire Department and Livingston County Tourism)